Beginners Skateboarding Guide
Do you love to skateboard? Well if you do this is the internetlocation for you. Lets begin with the basics. What kind of skateboarder are you? Street or vert? Or are you new to skateboarding or do not skateboard? Well To commence out just so you know. A vert skater is a skateboarder who only skates half pipes. . . or those huge ramps you see at a skate park. A street skateboarder plainly only skates on the street.
3 Basic Tricks
1. Ollie – This is the most necessary trick to know… why you ask? Well this trick is when a skateboarder jumps up with the board.
3. Kickflip – This is when the skateboarder will make the board turn a finish 360 spun upside down in the air. Now lets talk in regards to 2 big names in skateboarding. I will name one street skater and one vert skater.
Pro Skaters Intro
1. First I will talk with regards to the street skater. His name is Rodney Mullen-A very well known skateboarder for a long time. You will have to check this guy out if you haven’t. He is a insane skateboarder. . . he does flips and handstands with the board and things you wont think is real. Check him out on YouTube. Next will be the vert skater. . . his name is the one and only Tony Hawk-The only skateboarder ever to do a 900. I am sure you want to recognise what that 900 is. The 900 is done on a half pipe and is when a skateboarder turns 2 and a half in the air. He still skates today even at the age of 49. Tony Own has 10 video games in his name. He is likewise has been around the skateboarding world for a long time. Check him out on YouTube as well.
Top 10 Skateboard Manufacturers A-Z-
1. Alien workshop.
Deck-This is the board itself. . . normally consist of 7 layers of wood.
Trucks-The trucks are what hold the both the wheels and deck together.
Wheels-These are what make the skateboard move
Hardware-This is all the nuts and bolts that hold the trucks to the board.
Bearings-These are what make the wheels spin
Skate park-A place made for skateboarding… once in a while indoor and others are outdoor. Also this is where you may skateboard and meet other skaters.
History-Skateboarding started in the 60. Did not become general until the 70s. The group that helped fetch skateboarding to what it is today was a group called the Z-boys.
Today and skateboarding-Skateboarding is a lot more advance today then it was 20 years ago. Today’s skaters are a great deal of of the most astounding athletes you will ever see. The way they ollie those stair sets and how they grind those big rails. But do not forget even the pros mess up. They get hurt just like me and you.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software