Blink 182 is made up of band members Travis Barker, Mark Hoppus, and Tom Delonge. Travis was brought into the world in San Diego November 14, 1975. He received his primary drum set when he was young and started out playing, getting a skilled drummer. Travis played in a good deal of dissimilar bands before resolving down with Blink 182, such as the ska band the Aquabats, where he went by the name “Travis Baron Von Tito.” He sports tattoos and piercings, all of which have personal meaning to him, and he also is the owner/operator of his own shop, Famous Stars and Straps.
Mark was born in California March 15, 1972. He went through his parents’ divorce when he was 14 years old and ended up living with his dad in Washington. He earned his basi amp and bass when he was 15 for helping his dad repaint the house. Who would have guessed that he firstborn wanted to be an English teacher? He is the one in the band with the least amount of piercings and tattoos.
Tom came into the world in San Diego December 13, 1975. He got used to hard work at an early age. In his hometown, he expended his time working on a construction web site and at Gary’s Chicken and Ribs. He even got to be in a movie with a one-liner as a fast feed clerk.
The story of Blink 182 basi started in 1992, with Scott Raynor (drums), Mark Hoppus (bass, vocals), and Tom Delonge (guitar, vocals). The name of the band then was just “Blink.” They went for Blink 182 when the threat of another band with the same name came up. Even though there are rumors and ideas drifting around with regards to what incisively “182″ stands for, it was actually random.
Their brutal, heartfelt lyrics have earned them a huge following. In 1995 they came out with their introductory full album, “Cheshire Cat,” and then “Dude Ranch” followed in 1997. This album was the one that helped them gain widespread mercantile success. This is likewise when Scott went back to college and left the band. He was substituted by Travis Barker, who used to be one of the Aquabats.
At the end of 1998, the band quit touring to make their next album, “Enema of the State.” This was even more general than “Dude Ranch” and helped get the band’s sound out there to new groups of listeners.
Nine years on, the band is still as ordinary as ever and look set to become one of the classic pop punk bands of our time.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software