Most helpful customer reviews
33 of 33 people found the following review helpful.
The bag that comes with this is AWESOME! You can fit your towel and beach mat in it. It’s perfect. You can just grab this and head to the beach. It was so functional. i’m so glad it came with such an awesome bag.
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful.
I’m back online with a review to tell you that we were amazed how well these masks, snorkel, fin sets actually work. We took it out to a local beach and put everything to the test for 4-5 hours today.
What we needed was a complete mask/fin/snorkel set to take with us on our trips and use locally. We only occasionally snorkel, but when we do we want decent equipment. We’ve rented equipment before, so we had an idea of what we liked and didn’t like.
Quality – We were actually impressed with the quality. We’re not professional snorkelers or divers, so these fit our budget and feature requirements nicely.
Fit – everything fit well, and snugly where it should.
Mask – Pretty nice. Silicone skirt was comfortable and sealed well. No leaks. I do think we’ll purchase the cloth strap or cloth cover to make it easier on the hair. Note: These did not have the mask purge on them. The US Diver site says that some models do, some don’t.
Fins – They’re definitely shorter than the longer, floppy kind. Believe it or not, we like these better. These are easier to pack and in use they were easier to maneuver. We’ll probably get a set of neoprene socks, but today we wore our bare feet. My set was the 10-13 size (I wear a size 9 shoe). Her’s was the 7-10 size (she wears a size 8 shoe). Her fins are slightly shorter than mine. I’d agree that they’re a bit on the small side. They’re definitely comfortable though.
Snorkel – The dry snorkel is a MUST have item for us now. It’s worth every penny. Multiple waves washed over our snorkels it stayed dry. We also dove under water and spun around a bit – again, it stayed dry. Every now and again there was a tiny bit of water in the very bottom near the purge valve. It took less than a second to blow it out. Just to be clear – never did we inhale or feel like our snorkels had too much water in them. Amazing performance.
Mesh bag – Nice quality, and a nice thing to have to keep the equipment neat. The impression I get is that at some point these bags will wear out and I’ll need to buy another mesh bag. However, it’s decent quality and holds the equipment snugly. It’s nice that there’s a strap on the back so you can throw the snorkeling set over your shoulder.
All in all, we’re really happy with our purchase. We’re not heavily into diving or snorkeling, but when we want decent equipment. We’re impressed with this set and have already recommended it to a couple of our friends.
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software