While pre-season expected values of the New York Jets had them prevised to win 3-4 games this season, they went on to finish 10-6 and made it to the playoffs. Last season you couldn’t give away New York Jets merchandise with the dismal 4-12 finish but this season everyone was wearing green and white as the resurgent New York Jets beneath new head coach Eric Mangini amazed everyone.
New York Jets hats, jerseys, jackets, socks, t-shirts, bumper stickers, helmets, curtains, rugs, pillows, blankets, flags, posters, photos, footballs etc. were sold out before Christmas leaving not one thing left by the time the playoffs arrived.
Many marketing stores in New Jersey and New York reported Jets productions sales weren’t even this strong in 1998 when the New York Jets went to the AFC Championship game vs. Denver. Online reports showed that New York Jets merchandise was atop the best vendors of any NFL team merchandise this season. You may attribute that to the surprising outcome of this current season and of course they are in the New York market, which never hurts.
In other Jets news a great deal of fans are buzzing when it comes to whether the team will be altering their team colors, uniform or logo in 2009. This is the year the New York Jets and New York Giants will be sharing a stadium together. While there has not been anything brought up on what the new stadium will be called as of yet, there have been rumors the Jets will perhaps change their team logo and uniform. This isn’t strange for teams to do this when entering a new stadium. Most not long ago the Arizona Cardinals changed their uniforms and wore a commerative patch to celebrate their new stadium. I think a modify in uniform will only aid merchandise sales for any team, particularly in the New York market. If you have noticed, for decades NFL teams didn’t change uniforms or logos until the late 90′s when various teams moved into a new direction with colors, logos, etc. which genuinely spiked selling and productions sales for the respective teams. Since 2000, fourteen NFL teams either altogether changed their team colors and uniforms or changed galore aspect of their uniform in a lot of way. I think it’s a safe bet to assume the New York Jets will do the same with the chance to make a huge bang within the NFL merchandising side of it in 2009.
If you are a true New York Jets fan who bleeds green then you better buy your NY Jets merchandise early next season as the Jets are envisioned to make a run at the Super Bowl in 2007. Don’t be left out next season when the playoffs arrive and once again all New York Jets merchandise is sold out. “Gang Green” will be a team to be reckoned with in 2007. J-E-T-S… Jets! Jets! Jets!
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software