Some of the best baseball cards are likewise the rarest cards that are normally collected by the historians and card collectors and they have high value.
Baseball cards value depends on it is edition and availability. If a baseball card is rare and hard to find and has been standard in the past then it will sure have high price in the market than the latest ones, which are not that popular. Baseball sports cards value plays a major role when you have a specific edition baseball card pack that you are more than willing to trade at a good price. Some of the best sports cards are the vintage rookie cards that have been an obsession for innumerable historians and collectors.
Baseball cards value depends on respective elements such as their rarity, demand and significance. Since the routine of ascertaining the baseball cards value is a lengthy process, it commonly takes time before their value skyrocket. So, finding one may be a daunting task. It is exceedingly difficult to find baseball rookies cards in perfective mint condition; owning one of your own is considered as an accomplishment in itself. Here is a list of galore of the best and rare baseball rookie cards.
- Boston Red Sox-1954 Bowman Ted Williams costs around $2,000 to $3,000. Ted Williams signed in the first place with Topps.
- New York Yankees- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle costs around $12,000 to $18,000. In the 1980s, it took card gathering to a whole new level.
- New York/San Francisco Giants- 1951 Bowman Willie Mays costs around $2,000 to $3,000. This is an all time famous rookie card and Willie Mays, is one of the greatest players in the history of baseball.
- Cleveland Indians- 1949 Leaf Leroy “Satchel” Paige costs around $3, 500 to $6,000. This is a single card that was printed in his honor as Paige expended 22 years of glory with the Negro Leagues. This card was printed in the later portion of his career.
- New York Yankees- 1938 Goudey Heads Up Joe DiMaggio costs around $2,000 to $3,500. Joe DiMaggio is the only player in baseball history who achieved 56 game hitting streaks. His record has never been broken.
- New York Yankees- 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth costs around $3,500 to $5,000. This is one of the rarest cards of an all time widely known and esteemed slugger.
- Philadelphia Phillies- 1933 Goudey Nap Lajoie costs around $20,000 to $30,000. This card was not the share of the original 1933 Goudey set. In order to get this card, the accumulators had to request in writing.
Apart from these there are 1914 Cracker Jack Chicago white sox, 1914 Cracker Jack Detroit tigers, and 1909 white border Pittsburgh Pirates.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software