We receive assorted emails per day asking what styles of hats are most general and stylish in today’s market. Many times the specific type of client will reflect what style cap would be most popular to them. For example, a US military unit serving in the desert will find one style cap beautiful while a company buying caps for a company barbecue will like a totally dissimilar style hat. That being said, there are assorted hat styles that are ordinary no matter what. Here is a list of the 5 most frequent style habit hats:
1 – Low profile, unstructured caps with velcro closure. This is a very standard style cap for promotional use because of it is low cost and overall likability by the majority of people.
2 – Flex fit style caps. They combine the skillfulness of adaptable caps with the stylish look of fitted caps. The majority of the Flexfit brand caps come in two dissimilar sizes – S/M and L/XL. They look just like fitted caps but stretch to accommodate a wide range of head sizes.
3 – Medium profile, structured caps with either velcro or buckle closure. The military have a tendancy to find this style cap beautiful because of it is comfortable fit and head coverage.
4 – Heavy brushed cotton cap with contrasting sandwich visor. Great for clients looking for something just a little different. Looks specially great when the habit embroidery is matched to the sandwich color. For example a black cap with light gray embroidery and a light gray sandwich.
5 – Washed and distressed hats. This style cap became ordinary in just the last couple years. We wash the fabric and distress the bill so it is frayed more or less to give the entire cap a stylish “worn” look.
6 – Trucker style caps. Several years ago, foam trucker caps were one of the most popular style hats. Since then, their popularity has decreased significantly but lately there has been a bit of a revival. The style has changed to a lower profile style, with fabric front and with the mesh backing matching the front fabric color. For example, black fabric front with black mesh backing.
We hope that this list of general cap styles is helpful in resolving which style to use on your next project. Please do not forget that there are hundreds of other styles of hats available and there is sure to be one that meets your specific needs.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software