First-person or third-person point of views with video and camera shooting for a realistic look on extreme action sports is pretty hard and dangerous to do since going to where the athlete is and sticking to them like glue is prohibited. That’s when GoPro HD Hero Naked Camera comes in handy.
For uttermost sports video and effigy capturing, the GoPro HD Hero Naked Camera is the base unit in a package of mounts. It is very versatile since you may get a lot of dissimilar uttermost sports mounts for the camera base. Touted by their company as “the world’s most eminent performance wearable 1080p HD video and still photo camera” you can’t go faulty with this rugged camera when you want to show friends and family your action packed performance on screen.
Here’s a quick spec rundown:
- Video Recording with WVGA and HD Modes (720p to 1080p)
- 5 mega pixel Camera with 3 photo burst and self-timer
- 170 degree field of vision
- Built-in Microphone, mono with AGC (automatic gain control)
- SD card slot may aid up to 32GB.
- 1100 mAh Li-Ion battery may last up to 2.5 hours
- Dimensions 42mm x 60mm x 30mm
- Weight: 167g
- USB 2.0
- HDTV Out
- Combo 2.5mm jack with stereo audio and composite video out
The construction for this sport camera is it is Waterproof Camera Housing made out of Polycarbonate and stainless steel that may likewise go underwater down to 180 feet. Being Shockproof, it is also Bombproof. Wow, there could be a sport or there will be a sport that is so dangerous that GoPro in truth made a bombproof video and still camera for that “just in case” moment. The bad thing regarding this camera is that it doesn’t have a native LCD for observing replays of what you captured.
The GoPro HD Hero Naked Camera is lowpriced so it doesn’t break your bank, impossibly rugged so it doesn’t break, with a lot of mounts for cars, bikes, helmets, chests, surf and snowboards. It is the idealisti video and still camera for the action sport passionate that want their activenesses to be captured digitally for their friends and family to see.
Most helpful customer reviews
100 of 100 people found the following review helpful.
77 of 80 people found the following review helpful.
Pros: The camera has four modes – video (in several resolutions), still pictures, self-timer still pictures, and interval photos (pictures every few seconds). The lens gives a tremendously wide wild view which is nice for HD’s 9:16. It will shoot 1080p, 960p 720p (at 30 and 60 frames per second), and 480 (at 60 frames per second) line resolutions. It uses standard SDHC memory cards and has an internal battery which recharges via a USB cable. The recorded audio is very good both inside and outside of the motor sports waterproof case that came with my kit. Video is relatively good, not as vivid as a dedicated camcorder but the resolution is good. My kit came with a variety of mounts and a suction cup mount for windows and car body use. The waterproof case comes with two backs, one that is watertight and one that is not for better audio when waterproof use isn’t required. The kit comes with connectors for connecting the camera up to an HDTV monitor (component video) or a TV monitor (composite video). A neat feature in the menu is that you can flip both the video and still photos so you can shoot with the camera upside down without a problem.
Cons: The quick release mounts have a bit of wiggle to them. The back of the waterproof case can be difficult to lock closed. The menu system is a bit troublesome to use as there are only two buttons and three LCD characters to use. Once set you’ll not have to go into the menu very often.
Future: There’s a connector on the rear that GoPro plans on using for an external battery or a monitor. Neither are available at the time of this review but they are being worked on.
In use on the trail the mounts worked very well. I used the suction cup primarily to mount the camera to my windshield, bumper, side body panel, and side window. Across rugged rocky trails the camera held firm and the video came out very well. The simple interface was easy enough to use. One button to turn the camera on and select the mode and another to stop and start the recording.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software