“No, man, I didn’t mean ‘Hi’ like in ‘hello’. It’s ‘Hi’, like in high top. Get it now? The Converse All Star Hi. Yeah, that’s it.”
Such conversations are going on all over the country, anyplace humans talk when it comes to Converse All Star shoes, which is beauteous much each where. If you’ve owned a pair you’ve in all likelihood had a chat just like that. When you did you named your bestloved Chuck Taylor shoes, for sure. The legendary basketball player himself chose the high top almost 100 years ago. He’s had lots of company ever since.
Yes, they’re high tops. No, they don’t aid your ankles like hiking boots. That would not be the kind of cool you need in your present situation. But they do give you style, comfort, and the freedom of motion you want. The kind only a Converse All Star may give. That’s a very special kind.
Freedom. Yes, that’s there. Converse All Stars are all regarding going your own way. Play hoops in your Chuck Taylors on Sunday, then go to work on Monday. Or, do it the other way around. Either way, your Converse shoes let you express your personality. That’s what they’re for.
How, you say? Listen up…
The Converse All Star Revers high top model shows you how. Chocolate and cream are better here than in your favored latte. The reversed flap on the top is something Chuck would never have seen. You may see it, clear as day. It just seems right. It is right for you.
Or, the Converse All Star Bathroomwall Hi might be just right for you. Never scratched a message on the stall? Good. Property destruction is not cool. But, these Converse shoes are. There’s no more personal expression than graffiti. Write your cool poem and let the gang recognise you’ve arrived.
Are you more a math geek than an athlete or neighborhood artist? The Converse All Star Rubiks Cube Hi shoes are for you. Sure, you can’t twist them into uniform planes of color. And you can’t model them as a pair of hyperbolic paraboloids for the feet. But you may wear them and look cool, perchance for the introductory time in your life. Go for it. You know you want to.
Go for the Converse All Star Double Upper Hi in red and black and hug your inner duality. Put a pair of chessboard colored shoes on your feet and become a player. Classic style meets unbeatable strategy. Conquer all. Take the prize.
What does “All Star Cuir Hi” mean? The word “cuir” is French for “leather”. You get a great deal of it with this model. But it’s more than just a sturdy material in gray. It’s a statement. It says, “Converse with unmatched style” in any language.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software