Giro has paved its way to cycling helmet fame when they started inventing and producing first-class helmets and other cycling accessories and protective gears. Giro has become one of the leading brands which have been recurrently following the safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
In every new design, Giro never fails to incorporate every high-end technology feature that their helmets have as their goal to prioritize the comfort and safety of their clients without compromising designs. But what is really with Giro helmets that most cyclists choose to buy and wear them?
Believe it or not, most cyclists and riders choose their helmets based on the helmet’s design or on how the helmet would look on them when they wear it. Giro knows that this is a relevant fact that is why the company created several designs that cyclists and riders can choose from. Giro offers their clients lots of options to choose the design that suits their tastes.
The Roc Loc feature of Giro is also one of the factors why Giro is esteemed when it comes to their helmets. The Roc Loc is used in most Giro helmets such as the Ionos, Atmos, and Prolight helmets. The Roc Loc feature is used to make sure that the helmet will fit well the head of the user. This is done by adjusting the strap and buckles located at the chin part of the helmet to allow proper fitting and positioning.
Another feature of Giro helmets which made them popular is the Wind Tunnel technology. Giro has been spending time and money to research about aerodynamics to create a helmet which provides good ventilation for the cyclist. The Wind Tunnel makes use of the external vents installed on the helmet to ease the entry of cool air through the internal channels to provide better ventilation.
Giro is not using plastic shell anymore in making the outer shell of their helmets. Instead, Giro uses a process of permeating the polycarbonate shell with the EPS lining to create one structure of a helmet. This is the reason why most Giro helmets are lighter and durable than other brands and models.
Giro also does not only limit its quality service to their products but to the customer service they offer as well. Giro offers a lifetime warranty and crash replacement program for products which have manufacturer’s defects and have been packed up or impacted. Giro has definitely put the safety and other needs of their clients ahead them which make them a better company. Giro has several bike helmets such as the Atmos, Ionos, Prolight, Saros, and Stylus.
Most helpful customer reviews
14 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Mlb Infant/toddler Boys’ San Francisco
- Mlb Boston Red Sox Authentic Batting
- Nba Logoman Crew Sock – White
- Ncaa Oregon State University Beavers
- Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Heritage Banner
- Nhl Men’s Pittsburgh Penguins Primary Logo
- San Antonio Spurs Black/grey Two Tone
- Mlb Los Angeles Dodgers Scarlet With White
- Nhl Franklin Sports Player Stick And Ball Set
- Nhl Extreme Color High Density Street
- 2010 Topps Attax Starter Deck
- San Francisco Giants Fiber Reactive
- Topps Mlb Baseball Cards 2010 New York
- Mlb Oakland Athletics Classic T-shirt
- New York Giants Apron
- New York Yankees Baby Girl 3 Piece Body
- Baseball Card Collector Box With Over 500
- Mlb Atlanta Braves Adult Short Sleeve
- Nba Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions
- Mlb New Era New York Yankees League Basic Cap
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software